Documents for enrollment
- Letter of good behavior and conduct from last school
- Birth certificate – Original and 1 copy-
- Copy of report card of previous school year of current school year (from the private school they attended and from The
- Secretariat of Public Education (SEP)
- Copy of Preschool Certificate or Elementary School Certificate (as appropriate)
- Copy of Unique Population Registry Key (CURP in Spanish)
- Medical Certificate of good health
- Copy of immunization records up to date (for preschool and 1st grade)
- Non-Delinquent status letter from previous school
- 4 black and white passport size photos
Additional requirements for new students
- Take the evaluation on cognitive and motor skills applied by our Psycho Pedagogical Department. The cost of this evaluation is $250 MXN which is reimbursed upon enrollment.
- Take induction course for during the month of July.